Cannedy Roofing is THE Mobile & Manufactured Home specialist in the North Bay.
No matter the age of your mobile home or the condition of the roof, the specialists at Cannedy Roofing can assist you. Doug Cannedy and his crew have over 30 years of mobile and modular home roofing experience, and Doug is one of the pioneers of the Alumafoam replacement roof process.
What is Alumafoam? It is a proprietary system that replaces the existing roof altogether, providing a new structural roof over the existing worn out and damaged roof. It is comprised of framing members and aluminum laminated insulating foam. It goes up fast, lasts a very long time and increases the comfort of your home by adding an additional layer of insulation. It also reduces your heating/cooling bill to boot!
Ask about our Senior Discount! We have a great reputation among the Senior Communities in Sonoma County and Lake County.
Roof Repair and Traditional Replacement
Having specialized in mobile home and modular home roofing over his long career, Doug Cannedy and his crew have seen just about every conceivable mobile home roof problem that could arise, and successfully resolved it.
Cannedy Roofing is committed to providing superior service in a timely manner and understands that budgets can be strained. He will work with you to provide a solution to your home's issue while working within your budget.
Some things to consider when looking for a roofing contractor for your mobile or modular home:
- Flat roofed homes provide additional challenges for properly sealing the structure
- Metal roofing that is not installed properly can rust
- Many mobile homes have fragile roofs, and an inexperienced contractor can easily cause additional damage
- Unlike conventional houses, you can't add a second layer to the roof
- Triple wide homes have a "blind valley" that can be tricky to cover
We Repair ALL Mobile home roofs
- Membrane or coated roofs
- Composition shingled roofs
- Metal roofs
- Single wide / double wide - mobile homes are fragile and easily damaged
We Work with ANY Budget and can seal a mobile home roof for as little as $1200, less if it is a simple repair.